How Do I Use the OData Connection Debugger?
The OData Connection Debugger can be used to construct and debug connection strings for OData data sources.
With the OData Connection Debugger you can:
- Change and test connection strings and display the stack trace of failed tests
- Enter an Authentication Protocol
- Build connection strings by selecting connection string parameters
- After entering the details for a data source connection into the Connection Editor, click on "Test"
- If the test fails, a message will appear at the bottom of the Connection Edior
- A failed test causes the "Debugger" button to appear - click on "Debugger"
The Exceptions Pane shows the stack trace of any exception that occurred while testing the data source connection, or while changing the connection string within the debugger